Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my blog is me

My blog is part of me put out in words from memories to my ideas that i share with people. My blog career has been very good for this whole year. through this year i have posted twenty one making this my twenty second. at he beginning of my blog career i was a little skeptical about the whole thing because i was thinking that this was just going to be a hassle every week and it was going to be point less. after posting a couple blogs i found out that it was quite fun, and interesting, and beneficial. the first blogs that i wrote about were my outside reading. i learned through these that there are more to books then just their stories. i found about literary elements like imagery. the blog that was one that i remember writing well was talking about my first memory. what i like about this so much was just reliving my past and being able to share it with everyone else. another very memorable blog post that is a big part of my life was when i got to share the experience of meeting my best friend Tony. this was nice because i like how this event in my normal life was so minuscule and i never really thought about it before until i start my blog. through this i found out that it is a very important part of my life and that i was really lucky to meet him. another blog post that i never really thought about before the post was the life lessons. i think i did not really think about if before. After writing the blog it made me realized that i was living my life with the lesson in mind. another blog that was helpful to my English career was my post about the mocking bird motif in the book To Kill a Mockingbird. this help me because it helps my understandings of motifs and other literary elements which i wouldn't have thought about if it wasn't for the blogs. One of my very favorite blog post slash assignment was my animal farm project. why i loved this assignment so much was because of the new experiences such as the process of making a video and all of the parts that go into it like filming, editing, costumes, and scripts. Also the great and memorable moments when filming. As the year went on the blog post started to be more about examining literature like when we examined Rome and Juliet. Although this was not as fun as some of the other blog post it was very beneficial to myself. It was beneficial in many was like on how i was able to come up with my own ideas of what the motif of dreams meant. the blog made me think more beneath the surface and showed me that i could do it. my blog has been a very important part of my freshman year English experience and like Getrue Stine said "I am writing for myself and strangers. This is the only way i can do it. Everybody is a real one to me, everybody is like someone else too to me. know one of them that i know can want to know it and so i write for myself and strangers." and that is what i did and my blog is part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment